Thursday, March 8, 2007

8th

Haven't posted in a while...

But theres nothing really going on. But still, everyone should just chill and try to act like good human beings. XD That sounds strange, but everyone lately I've noticed has been so tense and like, mean.

Like just today, someone in my class (a boy with a girlfriend) smacked my butt with a wet glove. It hurt like mad hell! And the other day I tripped over someone when we were doing the 6 minute run in P.E. so I fell and bruised my thigh rather badly. Ouch.


No, I am not a masochist, obviously.

Haha.. good human beings is an oxymoron.

---
To do today: Listen to good music. Anything that can make you happy! Orchestral, rock, country (ew), emo (not sure how this'd make you happy), or maybe opera, or perhaps pop. Or R&B... yupyup. Just turn up that stereo and dance your worries away.

No comments: